Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Last chance.

This is it. My 230th post in my blog. If I make the wrong move this time, my life will go straight downhill. When I do go down, it hurts to hit the bottom and of the things that got me there I think, if only I had fought them. Our conversations change from words to blah blah blah. Earlier on was not quite what it could have been as were most of all the days before but I swear today with every breath I'm breathing in, I'll be trying to make it so much more.

I'm just trying to be a better version of me for you. See that line? Well, I never should have crossed it. I never should have said that it's the very moment that I wish that I could take back. I'm sorry for the person I became. So sorry that it took so long for me to change. I'm ready to be sure I never become that way again because who I am hates who I've been. I was positive that unless I got myself together, I would watch me fall apart and I can't let that happen again because then you'll see my heart in the saddest state it's ever been.

You're the only thing I want because you're everything I need. I know you love me, I just haven't realized. You will never leave my sight until the day that I die for the first time. So overjoyed with the love that saved my life. For all these time, our love is so alive. I don't want to let you go just like that. Remember our promise? That promise, I'm keeping it forever. I love you so much baby

No comments: