Tuesday, February 19, 2008

miserable at best.

Today is SO not my day ;/ I felt sleepy,got many works to do,stress. whatthehell~ fell asleep in 2 of the other periods.gila ehhhh.Well,this is how it all started.It was time for recess,but before that i asked Esther to wake me up when its time.she said,'malas tah ku ingauuu' aaaaaa,so i slept. Woke up,saw half of the class gone,so i went down to the canteen and meet the guys. :/ people kept asking me,Are you okay? Come on man,tell me what's wrong. Why are you so moody? i just nodded and looked away. sorry people,but when it was during 2 free computer periods.The others were in the computer lab.Suddenly,Zaimah and Bridget came in.M tried talk it out.However,i went out walking like a bum,and to the corridor. Zaimah came and asked me what is wrong. So I told about what happened earlier.AND OH,WE TALKED ABOUT PMB,ADOLF HITLER etc. hahaha ;) thanks for cheering me up,M. i dont remember what happened after that ;s PICTURESS:

PhotobucketHITLER BUII! ;D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: