Monday, February 18, 2008

second first date ;)

Hari ini saya ke mall dengan Fizah ;) Abang memet,abang jul and ka nur as well. Turns out today counts as my 'Second First Date'. We both talked,mostly about her ex-boyfriend. I mean like,Why'd they broke up? Who wanted to do it? etc. I can't remember ;s but hey! I bought her a 100g of candy.. which costs $3.gila,atu inda mahal? but it's alright,I wanted to buy it for her anyway. At around 7,it was time to get home but before that we played Battlegear ;) I won the race,but Abang Jul was suppose to be the winner but Memet over-taked him at the finishing time! apakan. Whatever,lapas atuuu.. balik~~~~ Sent Abang Jul and sisters home. Before I left,i gave Fizah a hug ;) i wanted to kiss her on the cheek after that,but i'm just afraid that she would reject it. Nefermind that,it's been a long and tiring day for me.

(If i'm with Fizah,i will not get tired ^^) HAHAHA! I love you baby.


A message for Memet:Bowhhh met,si thursdaynight suka kau! ;D chill. and he's stepped over the line.

No comments: