Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gay day.

HOLY CRAP! Today we befriended a transsexual. His/her name is Jenny. She works at this hair saloon in the mall called Sensual.. something. It all began when he/she hissed at me when me and Fikri went to check out the sign of the saloon. Suddenly, this man/woman in green stood at the doorway. I don't know what do you call that kind of movement but she did it with his/her finger. HAHAHA! We ran back and told the guys.

That guy played his/her tongue at Fikri!

To tell you, he/she's a good person. We went to the exit which was next to the saloon just to distract that man/woman one more time. Damn, he/she then went to the exit. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could because I'm afraid maybe he/she'll molest us or something :s But it appears that he/she didn't do anything at all. So we just chilled there and had a little chit-chat. Here is how the conversation goes..

Jenny: *points at Fathul* Are you mixed?
Fathul: Yeah. I'm half Japanese and half Chinese.
Jenny:Oh. How old are you?
Fathul: I'm 22 years old.
Jenny: Do you still go to school?
Fathul: Nope.
Jenny: *points at me* Hmm, what about you?
Me: I'm 16.
Jenny:Oh I see.
Me: So.. you do uhh.. good haircut?
Jenny: Depends. How old are you? *points at Fikri*
Fikri: I'm 17 years old. I'm a driver. Thailand and chinese ; mix.
Jenny: You look like you're 14. *laughs* What about you? *looks at Zul*
Zul: I'm 18 years old.
Jenny: *looks at me* You look like a filipino. *laughs*
Me: Me? A filipino? Are you kidding me?
Fikri: Is your belt a snake skinned?
Jenny: Umm no. It's. (I forgot what she said)
Fikri: Oh, can you give me?
Jenny: No way. This is for ladies only!
Fikri: I want to be a girl. How?
Jenny: First, you gotta have long hair. Have boobs. Big hips.
*Fathul starts blowing his jacket*
Jenny: Stop blowing, you look so pretty.
Fathul: Chibai wan you..


I find her laugh hilarious! She asked for our number and Fathul gave her "the" number ;) HAHAHA!



P/S: Listen up guys, you should befriend a transsexual sometime. Maybe, she'll take you out to dinner or something :D HAHAHAH!



Where's my drink that man/woman promised me? -Fikri.




No comments: