Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mr.Sleepyhead :p

Zul is going to get interviewed later on around 10 in the morning. Best of luck mate! :D He's like all nervous and I said just relax, just imagine I'm the one who is going to interview you. Do you know what he said? If that guy was me, he'd slap me. HAHAHA! Do it then :p Finally, Zul is going to work at a cinema. He can give me free tickets anytime. Right Zul? :D Come on lah.

Anyways, we ninja'd again tonight. Afiq has problems and stuffs about him and his girlfriend. I don't know the exact story though, but.. he slitted his arms! 7 cuts on his right and 8 on his left. Is he emo or what? :p We drove off to Zul's and waited at the normal place. Kept on calling him, but there seems to be no answer. Tried to signal through the kitchen window, but there's no one. The living room lights went off all of a sudden. So we sat there, like bums waiting for their food to come. Unfortunately, he was sleeping! Fathul got tired of waiting so we decided to pick him up first, then get back to Zul's and think of a plan on how to wake him up.

After that, we went back and he is still sleeping. How to wake Zul up in the middle of the night? It's easy :) Throw pebbles at his sliding door which leads to his veranda. I threw one pebble which triggers the vibration of the railings. I'm not good at throwing :( At last, he woke up ; peeping through the glass, doesn't know how much time has passed.


The party is on later guys. Chill Zul, I'll help you out with the game. Bioshock.

No comments: