Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Do something like this when you're bored.

HMRS = Haady Mahari Rodriguez Smurf
VNRM = Vinesh Nair Revinathan Manson

The war between Haady and Vinesh.


Haady: hey Mr.Vinesh NRM ;D figure out what that means.

Vinesh: Nair Revinathan Manson.

HAHA I WINNN!

Although since you already told me what it means, it doesn't really count. Damn, you win this time.

Haady 1 - 0 Vinesh

The war has begun. MWAHAHAHA! =)

Haady: no. the battle is over, but the war has just begun. prepare yourself.

Vinesh: *goes to the shop to buy war supplies*

taste my bazooka, boitchh! xD

haha!

Haady: *Matrix-ed your shot* HAHAHA! You missed! I call upon the lightning to strike you! HAHAHA!

DIE, BOITCHH!

Vinesh: *summons an impenetrable elemental wall to protect me just before it stuck me*

*calls upon the power of Kratos, the mighty god of war to bless me with power*

*rushes towards haady swinging the blade of athena wildly*

Haady: *Nightcrawler appears and together we vanish*

*Summons a whole lot of Haadi's to assassinate you*

*Tidus plays along* WTH?!..

Vinesh: Why am I dead? Last time I checked, I still had a pulse and shit. Everything's in order.

*and the war continues*

*summons aeons to help me defeat you*
*hires an army of the undead to assassinate you*

hah. lets see you get past that.

Haady: Well well, things are just getting started!

*I call forth Achilles and millions of his men with power given by Zeus, God of Lightning and slice each and every one of your summons down*

*Batman comes in the scene, along with his destined partner Joker. Batman flattened your aeons with his Bat-mobile before they make their escape. Joker helps Batman by using his rocket launcher and blast their way through!*

*Optimus Prime along with his Autobots came out of nowhere, helped by the Decepticons.*

Oh and by the way.. I'm using Gameshark--Infinite lives and health power; you're powerless to stop me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Your troops are looking on a total awe. HAHAHA!

Vinesh: first things first, now...

*steals your gameshark and seals it in an impenetrable cage*

*calls out my zombie pokemons (wtf) do kill all your transformers*

*summons demons from hell as my guardians*

Haady: Hey, what's up with you and the word 'impenetrable'? Hahaha! Very well then..

*Buys another GAMESHARK to off your impenetrable shiz and select self-destruct while I'm on the moon*

*The whole thing blows into pieces and there's no more..*

BEAT THAT! OH NO, YOU CANNOT BEAT THAT!

Vinesh: Why? You got a problem with that word? Huh, punk? HAHAHAH!

*summons adolf hitler back from the dead to create a war strategy for me*

*calls upon the powers of superman, batman, and spiderman to fight you on the moon*

Haady: Hahaha you can't do that. You're blown into pieces! Don't tell me you went to other planets? Don't tell me you're floating in space with an oxygen tank? Don't tell me Superman carried you way? HAHAHA! It's over man. Another war has yet to come..




HAHAHAHA!

No comments: