Monday, August 04, 2008

An Unknown Number From A Stranger.

Bummer! Now I'm getting calls from that Indonesian/Indian stranger! You know why? Last Saturday, we were going to plan an 'NNO' but unfortunately Afiq couldn't make it because he was 'fully' tired and his phone died. My phone was dying when I made the last call to Amin to wake Afiq up. Halfway through our conversation, my phone died and I didn't remember Amin's phone number =_= Just great..

I remembered Amin's number starts with 897X877. Firstly, we called 8973877. A woman picked up the phone, in a weary voice something like that. I apologized and hung up. But then, Fathul came up with a great idea! He said to message all the numbers by just replacing the fourth number, and he did. He messaged 8970877 - 8979877.

After a few minutes, 8977877's text came so I called 'em up. A guy, who sounded like as if he just got back from work. His text was similar to Amin's kind of way of replying the message. Again, I apologized and hung up. There were no more replies from the numbers during that night. Until today..

This annoying number kept on calling me from day till night. 8975877-- a naive son of a gun. Couldn't he just ignore the message? He messaged me by saying,"capa ni tengal mana?" For sure, that guy won't just give up in a simple message until he finds out who/why that person messaged him. I replied by saying,"? Auc schlife ple mino?" I don't even know what that means, just trying to get rid of him that's all.

Earlier tonight.. HE SENT ME A PICTURE MESSAGE MAN! SAYING "I MISS YOU *TEARS FROM AN EYE*" WTH!! He thinks.. I'm a.. chick?! NOW THAT'S JUST GROSS MAN! Ok, I'm going to do everything I could to make this son of a gun to leave me alone!


I rejected his calls like a thousand times but still he won't leave me alone!

No comments: