Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Metal Geeaauurrr!

Keep me awake so I won't be caught off guard. :)

I introduced a band to Vinesh called Owl City. He's been loving it since then. This kind of weird though but we both have the same taste in music! Unbelievable, ey? This is all his fault, don't blame me. :)

I watched this video by "egoraptor" in YouTube. It has all kinds of Awesome series. Watch it--this video is where we got the [OHMAGAWDD! METALL GEARR!] thing.



I deleted my Friendster--again! I don't know why. I prefer Facebook rather than Friendster but it's hard to contact baby that way :/ Aww shit. And why do I sometimes have the feeling that she doesn't love me anymore? I love her so much that I couldn't possibly tell. I do trust her with all my heart. Oh man, I've got to stop being a pessimist. I know she loves me..

No comments: