Thursday, September 18, 2008

Veins of the avenue.

1 more week and 5 days to go until Ramadhan is over. Time really does fly! Baby's birthday is on the 1st of October which is the brand new start of a new Hari Raya this year. And not to forget about Zul's birthday on the 13th of October. Some like Sundays. Some like Mondays. She's so special, so kindhearted that it is difficult to tell in words.

I've been staying up late until sahur for the past few days or how should I say; have not been sleeping at all! I don't know why. I know it is a very bad habit to stay up during blind nights. I feel like.. a vampire or some sort? You know, they sleep in the mornings and wakes up during the nights. Nothing much has been going on lately. Same old same old everyday. The new year is out here and I will make a lovely list of your charms so I'll never feel alone in your arms.

Oh, I made a new song for our band Moonlight Diary! I haven't thought of a name for it but in Afiq's opinion, the song should be called 'You Are The Missing Piece'. It somehow goes like this. I'm still not sure though because it is still a draft.

UNTITLED
HAADY

First Verse:
I'm so far away from home, I'm feeling all alone
And I wish I could come outside to see the world with you
I've got nothing left to lose, and all that I believe
Somehow have washed away

Chorus:
So help me find the missing pieces that I've been
Searching for all these time
And maybe I could be the one you long desired for
Not until I walk out through that door

Second Verse:
This is a relationship between two lovers
An exciting and mysterious quality
I am a depressed character, waiting for some answers
And you made me wait for several days, so take me away

Chorus:
Help me find the missing pieces that I've been
Searching for all these time
And maybe I could be the one you long desired for
Not until I walk out through that door

Bridge:
I trust you will behave better from now on
Don't make the same mistakes, what will you do when I am gone?
Let's go and sight see, to the places that you wanted to be
Your place or mine? I'm not sure

Chorus:
Thank you for you're the missing piece that I've been
Searching for all these time
And maybe I am the one you long desired for
I'm not gonna walk out through that door

I hope it's good and that I could let you guys listen to it next time :) Post a comment about it if you wish.

No comments: