Thursday, January 01, 2009

Scurrrrratch!

A microwave owned my ass. I got this burn from it. It stings! Now I am having trouble sleeping, lounging, sitting properly and showering =__= So guys, be careful when handling electric appliances.

Day 2

It started out like this. I got hungry and I found myself some rice to eat. The rice wasn't that hot so I decided to heat it up.. using the microwave oven. (I should've used the rice cooker itself to heat it up) After 10 minutes of heating, the whole microwave got so hot that you wouldn't even last 3 seconds touching it! I wanted to get my rice but I'm not sure how to because the oven was hot. Instead of using the kitchen glove, I used my shirt to get the rice. Suddenly, the handle which was attached to a metal bar went down and burnt me. . Hahaha!

No comments: