Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SCRUMPTIOUS!

I just want to say what a great day today has been.. and tiring too! Today is Izzati Halus' birthday so..

Happy 18th Birthday Izzati Halus!


She celebrated her birthday at Cheezbox tonight. I brought along my com padres Memet, Zul and Fathul. Too bad we didn't make it for the cake! Anyway, the food was great and there were so many people that I haven't met for quite a long time. Tayib was there too, to celebrate with Izzati of course. Aww they both look cute together. I was suppose to be there around 6 but instead I showed up at 8! I showed up at Cheezbox at a later time because I had trouble finding Yusree's house! The reason why I went to Yusree's house is because I accidentally left my phone in his van. AND! He read my messages! =_= Penyibuk banar. Hahaha. Thanks Yusree for taking care of my phone.

After that, Zul treated us for a scrumptious meal at Swensens. Thanks Zul for the treat! :)

No comments: