Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring and Haadi isn't snoring!

"It's time to say goodbye,
I'll talk to you soon,
I'll message you with a hi,
then we'll talk about the stars and the moon."
-Rawiza Rakawi.


I just realized that the last words from each of the sentences rhyme! ;)

Today's papers were English 2 and Commerce 2. English 2 was a 1hour and a half paper and honestly was like a walk in the park for me because when I finished the paper, I had 5 minutes left! I didn't know I took THAT much time. And as for Commerce.. I totally bailed on it! :( Seriously, I have no interest in Commercial Studies. I think that's why dad doesn't like it too!

After I was done with my Commerce 2 paper, I went to sleep for 2 hours! I was exhausted because I only had 3 hours of sleep last night! I said I'd head straight to bed after school today but I don't know why I am still up. ==

I think I'll head off to bed.. soon.

No comments: