Monday, October 26, 2009

Just one more thing.

Hey! How's my new blog header picture? I like it. HEHEHE.

We had a cookout at Hakim's place tonight just to finish off the remaining chickens from the previous barbecue we had which was held at Berakas beach and also to watch Liverpool's match against Manchester United. Most of the guys there are Manchester United fans.

I didn't watch the exclusive match between Manchester United and Liverpool though because I had to go home. Everyone was voting for Manchester United to win but surprisingly, things changed for them. Liverpool won! 2 - 0. Two players from each team was sent out and they were Javier Mascherano and Nemanja Vidic. I bet the Liverpool fans in Le Stadium are screaming out for victory now. I feel sad for the Manchester United fans. Better luck next time! ;)

No comments: