Saturday, May 23, 2009

Aboajim's 19th!

Happy 19th Birthday to Aboajim!

Age doesn't matter. Young or old; You still have a child's heart. IYEAA!

We celebrated his birthday at Pantai Berakas around 2 o'clock. I had to go back home to get the pump for ball and cooking oil as requested by them. So there we were barbecuing, played long passes with the football, laughed our asses off, swinging about, played some music and taking photographs. I injured my left knee because I was trying to get a hold of the football and then slipped on the rocks.

[Click to enlarge photo]

That is Zuki playing the guitar.








It's Aboajim's little brother!









The lizard we found near the barbecue.


Kings of the Hill!






Z for Zai! :O



AE! Abuuut~



























Oh. You're wondering who is the guy in the yellow pants? Ahh. He's our new French mate. His name is Valentin Camille. He's been working in Brunei for 2 months now as an engineer. He's a really kind guy. He even gave me his ball as a gift because he's leaving Brunei this Wednesday. We hope to meet you again in the future, Camille! I shall keep your ball as a remembrance of us playing soccer together. It was really fun!

















Happy Birthday to my little sister, Aizzatul too!
XOXO.

No comments: