Monday, October 24, 2011

Too good to be true.

Chelsea lost against QPR tonight with an unbelivably 9 men down on the pitch. J. Bosingwa was the first to see a red card and a few minutes after, D. Drogba too. I didn't see the match though, but I'm glad I didn't. If I did, I would be out of my mind! Chelsea didn't deserve to lose. Although with 9 men, Chelsea still stood strong and held the scoreline. QPR just got lucky with a penalty slotted home by Helgusson in the 11th minute. Damn. Well, we could've gotten second place in the premier league table, but all's well that ends well.

Manchester United had a rough day too! They lost against Manchester City (at home) with a scoreline of 1 - 6 with two goals from E. Dzeko and one from D. Silva in the final minutes of stoppages. Smiling faces for Arsenal and Tottenham fans though. Both teams won against their opponents. Well, the next gameweek awaits!


Happy 18th Birthday, Ajeerah Mutalib!
Enjoy your day today with beloved friends and family. May Allah bless you always. Take care!

No comments: