Saturday, March 01, 2008

1st Assessment Test

1st Assessment Test.

Yeah,today is the day.. I caught a flu and .Some people wished me good luck to pass this Assessment test. My parents,friends,brothers and sisters,you know who you are (: Im all buck-wild,feeling ghettofied. apakan,let's just say im ready,okay? hmm,the first test was Geography which is so hard that i commited it to memory ;s There are quite a few questions I didn't manage to answer,I was under pressure. I kept on sneezing and shit ;s The next test was English,hah! bellos~ It was a piece of cake,i managed to answer all but got a little confused in the cloze passage ;s haha,hope i pass both english and geography.

Ugama was up next.30 minutes on the clock and to tell you,not all of the ugama students in our class completed the papers.I mean,come on. One of my friends wrote 'Cikgu inda mengajar kami' i think. hahaha! gila tu sudah,dang dang. mun cikgu nampak,mati kali kau. wahaha! and then it was breakk~ sneezed like every 10 seconds. Tayib asked me to drink coffee,so I did. Ordered a cup of coffee from the canteen. It was so hot that Tayib asked me to drink faster == he thinks im superman,please. well,skip the shit.

OH YEAH,Myron said that coffee can kill you 0.0 i was like wtf?! if it does,please do send a reply.thank you

Commercial Studies was a bit difficult.I simply did the structure questions and my balance for the Cash Book was not equal :( nevermind that. its been a long sneezing day. till here~

No comments: