Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Friends are there for you no matter what.

Maaan,i'm soo friggin' bored. Currently at Mamih,Kiulap. Waiting for Zul to habis tuitionnya. Atuu ya lama,from 7 o'clock till 9. What the hell am I going to do for 2 friggin' hours. MSN,told Afiq to come over. He is,his dad is sending him here now. Updated soon.. kalau siap dari Mamih =D


Well,here I am. Let me tell you what happened just now.. Afiq came! ;D His dad sent him,I don't know what was his reason but who cares. hahaha! He showed me his new deck of cards,Bicycle cards ofcourse. He showed me a couple of tricks. Some of his tricks deceived my eyes,and one or two of em' were suspicious. Sorry fiq :) He ordered teh tarik which only costs $1.30. I ordered a Vanilla milkshake which costs $3.50. kaya ahh? ;) apakan. Around 9,Zul came. He chatted for awhile. I decided to pack up my things to go to Kiulap Mall. Smoked on the way there :) When we went up,we met Abang Maidi and Yazid(plus some friends). Abang Maidi bought things for his girlfriend such as shoes,clothes etc. How sweet of him~ :) hahaha,anything for your girlfriend,I'm right,NO?! haha. And then,we went to 'The Arcade',that's the name I think. played Tekken thrice in a row against Zul. He used Asuka and I used different characters.(Bryan Fury,Jack 5 and Law) I lost it all! Darn,oh well might as well practice some more. I tell you,I'm only good at Tekken in the PS2 version,using a controller.


But before that,my mum messaged Zul that the driver will be coming soon.So yeah,after we enjoyed ourselves in the arcade,we decided to go down. Outside,smoked a couple of cigarettes again. Jangan nada~ ;) haha,Zul said something about wanting to be single only. I asked why. He said,'It's boring'. HAHAHA! boring? well,depend on how you take care of your girlfriend.What about Zed-guurll~? haha.


Zul!.. Zul!.. YOU KNOW,AFIQ TOLD ME THAT HIS MAGIC TRICKS WERE LIKE AWESOME AND I WAS LIKE.. YEAH WHATEVER! ;D HAHAHA! you people should check that video out in YouTube. Just type in 'United States Of Whatever'. It's by Liam Lynch,if I'm not mistaken. I guarentee 100% that you people will laugh! Well,if ou don't,YOU SUCK! hahaha,well i guess that's the end of the story :) Goodnight.

No comments: