Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Fresh minds.

Tonight,11.37am ; Afiq came to my place. He was bored so he decided to come here and played guitar with me. Oh yeah, we made a new song called 'Don't Say Goodbye'. Its really a sweet song,about wanting this girl but apparently she's with another guy. Afiq came up with this song, so he decided to make a song out of it. SHHH!, but it's about Nurul. Here's the story, he broke up with his girlfriend two days ago, which was on the 3rd of March. I'm not going to describe all about this but it was a sad story.This song is dedicated to Afiq's ex-girlfriend.

The song goes something like this..

1ST VERSE:
The day we first met,
Something felt right.
Some people say,
Its love at first sight.
In this small world,
You're hard to find.
All I want is
For you to be mine.

CHORUS:
I promise you that I'll be there for you,
Whenever you want me to.
I'm telling you that I miss you,
So before I die, don't say goodbye.

2ND VERSE:
Now I understand,
You're with someone better.
Please give me a chance,
To make you stronger.
I heard my phone beep,
While I was asleep.
I answered your call,
You do miss me after all.

CHORUS.

BRIDGE:
I held your hand so tightly now.
I'll get through to you,
Someway somehow.
I could be yours forever and when,
You ran away and never came again.

CHORUS.



Well,it's not much but that's what we got.After writing that song, we covered some well-known songs. For example: Face Down/Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Misery Business - Paramore, The Rest Of My Life - Less Than Jake, Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional and Voices - Saosin.Now that's a lot of songs. Got nothin' to say left,till here~

No comments: