Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cobras won.

I'd like to blog about Cobra's match yesterday against the Form 5s which was held at Padang Pusar Ulak around 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I didn't have the time to blog about this yesterday because I cramped my left leg and felt very sleepy so I somehow needed a very long rest. It was a good match. Mr. Sheikh was the referee. Let's say it was our first official match.

Cobras scored 3 goals; 1 own goal, 1 from Harith Waie and a lucky winning goal by me which was assisted by Harith Waie's deflection from the goal post. The Form 5s played pretty well too! Keep up the work, guys!

The first cramp I suffered yesterday was very painful. It hurt as if your muscles were expanding and contracting at the same time and when you try to straighten your leg, it hurts more as if your muscles are collapsing. I'd better warm-up first before doing any sports or whatsoever.

No comments: