Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crows Zero 2!


Hello again! I have just finished watching Crows Zero: II and it was totally awesome but the sad thing is that there weren't no subtitles. I didn't understand the story at first but then Geez, a fanatic of Crows Zero, told me all about it. If you guys are wondering where I watched this movie; I downloaded it. 0:) Piracy is a crime.

crows zero 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Housen Army

This time, it wasn't about 'Suzuran' itself but another school called 'Housen' too! Genji won the fight against Housen's leader, Taiga Narumi. In the end, Genji was ready to take on Rindaman.

crows zero 2 Pictures, Images and Photos


Would you just look at that? It is confirmed that Genji takes the hit; not Rindaman. I printed this shot of him. Who will win? See it again in Crows Zero: III.


There's nothing wrong with being a Crow. When you compare them to the poor caged birds that have forgotten to fly, Crows are much better. Being a Crow is good enough for me.


Anyways, Aboejai, Fikri, Fathul and Geez are sleeping over at my place and today is Sultan's 63rd birthday. Yesterday was Ridha's birthday so..

Happy 18th Birthday Ridha!


Zul is having his examinations week. All the best to you, Abagol!



1 year and 5 months tomorrow :) I love you.

No comments: