Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun with fireworks.

I went to Empire yesterday along with Fikri, Zai and Memet. We even bumped into Fathul, Acoi and two of their friends. Lots of things went down over there. Giant cotton candies, a street weird-looking magician, masquerades, a fool's hat and lots more. The fireworks was the best part of the night. The fireworks looked lovely with their beautiful colours. I sure wish Fizah was there with me. I could imagine her there, lying next to me as she cuddled and whispered in my ear that she loves me. I'd whisper in hers too. We'd talk about our best moments together as we listen to the crackling sounds and the shiny colours of the fireworks shining down on us. It would be a moment to cherish forever. Too bad Zul and Qidha weren't there to enjoy the fun we had. Definitely a romantic scenery for the couples.










Right now, I'm sleepingover at Aboejai's with Fikri and Geez. Jamming tomorrow! :D

No comments: