Thursday, February 05, 2009

Down with the sickness.

I AM SICK AGAIN! I think it is because I walked on and on under the rain too much while I was in Gadong the other day. I hate being sick. Well, some of you people out there may think falling sick is a good thing. Hooray for skipping school because you are sick? No. It is not a good thing. What if the sickness you have spreads to the people around you? You'll affect other people whom you love! You can't have much fun with the people whom you have affected when you are back to your normal fine state now, can you?

You can't eat ice-cream. You can't drink fizzy beverages. And of course, you don't want the ooze from your nose to slowly drip out when you're out with your friends right? The next thing is that your dustbin will be full of your used tissues! ;) Medicine helps but it doesn't make a full recovery effect. I took 4 tablets of Panadol already and I'm still in this hard-breathing oozing condition.

No comments: