Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hakiim's Dinner @ Swensens

I had a great dinner last night at Swensens. It was actually for Hakiim's belated birthday which was suppose to be on the 2nd of February. I brought Fathul, Memet and Zul to dine out with us.

We arrived at the Mall around 8, perhaps? On our way to Swensens, I saw Nina and Yong in an accessories shop. I didn't know they would be up in the Mall around that time. Unexpectedly, Fizah and Mizah came bringing gifts for Yong, the birthday girl. I wasn't expecting Fizah to come to the mall at that time too!

Oh yeah, by the way, I introduced Fizah to my mother after that. AND Zul has a new lover. Her name is Aliyah! Hahaha. Just so you know, Aliyah's my step-sister :o The next thing I'm going to know that there will be 3 weddings held at my place! :p I have great friends indeed!

I'm just so glad that Fizah was there that night :) ♥ Iloveyou.

No comments: