Sunday, February 01, 2009

You are tagged!

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1. I always think Fizah is very very very super special to me.
2. I prefer drumming than strumming guitars.
3. Electronica is my favorite genre.
4. I prefer boxers than underwears.
5. I wish to learn Japanese language.
6. Every time before I put myself to sleep, I must mention Fizah's name.
7. I am short-sighted.
8. TB and S are my influence in music.
9. I love RPG and first-person shooter games.
10. I have always wanted to create a new invention and share it with the whole universe!
11. I want to travel outer space.
12. I'm not good in dancing.
13. I sometimes mimic people. (6)
14. I want Moonlight Diary to be famous one day.
15. I am a heavy sleeper.
16. I want to have superpowers! (1.Invisibility)
17. I want to learn parkour.
18. I used to be interested in sports but now I am not.
19. I wish to have a big brother/sister.
20. I wish to be a successful person in the future and start a family.

I tag anyone who reads this.

No comments: