Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank you.

Hey there, one in a million. You've got me spinning out of control! I hope you enjoyed our first anniversary today. Spending seconds with you are really worth it. You make me smile every time when you're around. I will always love you and you know it's true! I'll hope for the best. Smile for the best days exist. I’m the luckiest and you are the reason for this. You’ve got me hanging on forever. We’re hanging on together.



I want to thank:

Fathul for organizing the anniversary. Helped me in choosing the card and the cake. Helped me in hard situations.

Zul for having a wonderful and trustworthy sister. Without you, I wouldn't have met her. I appreciate it alot!

Afiq for supporting us and bringing the cake safe and sound.

Mizah for accompanying Fizah and supporting us too!


In fact, I want to thank all of Fizah's families and friends for supporting us too!


Wow, I guess what I said was true! I DO have great friends! :D

No comments: