Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Rage = Uncontrollable?

We had PE today and boy it was hell of fun! We played basketball. This guy, Omar Halim. Ring any bells? He took the game seriously while others just enjoyed themselves. I took an early break of the game because I was not interested in basketball.

There was this time when Ashif got the ball and was below the ring. I saw Omar running towards him, trying to steal the ball or maybe not.. Instead, he pushed Ashif off with his legs. Some kind of karate shit, I dunno. I can see why Omar got so pissed off. I think it's because of the basketball rules which were given by Tayib or his team was losing. I did nothing. I just stood out of the court and spectated the guys. Ashif tried to chill Omar down but Omar immediately flashed his middle finger to Ashif.

I provoked Omar and he quickly marched out. But before he could get out, I stopped him and grabbed his shirt. We were arguing but it ended much worst. I burst and started shouting. I could've popped right on the spot but 3 - 4 guys pulled me back. While I was in my rage, I couldn't control myself :s I was quite lucky that were no teachers there. I could get suspended for days yo!

No comments: