Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I appreciate it.

One of my contact lenses which was on my right eye fell off in school today because it was itchy so I kept on adjusting it. I thought it was folded on the back of my eyelids. I went to the toilet to check it out. It wasn't there. It's not cool to see a half-clear and a half-blurry view

I went back up into my classroom and started searching around my seating area. And thank goodness Omar found it. If you didn't find it, I would be half blind now. My contact lens was hardened so Jaywen accompanied me to find a solution for it. We tried asking some of the teachers in the staffroom but to no avail so we went up to Secondary 4S1 and looked for Jia Yee because she might have had the solution. There was no solution. Instead, she gave us her eye drops and used it to soften my contact lens.

In the end, I was able to see clearly again. Thanks to Jia Yee for saving my right eye! Oh. I didn't mean to go in the girl's toilet. It was an emergency because I had to wash my hands. 0:) No big deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haadi PLEASE DONT spend so much time looking at the laptop screen.. it's really harmful to your eyes.. I didnt know you had contact lenses already. Waking up early just before sunrise and looking at greenery is good for your eyes.