Thursday, August 06, 2009

Liquid Dreams.

I fake a smile everyday and I hate it. It's not the end for me. I don't like it when my friends see me upset. I needn't worry. Whatever problems you get into, there's always a way out of it.


But other than that, I had so much fun with my classmates today. I impersonated Michael Jackson and sang old songs from old boy bands with Amin, Ashif and Yusree such as Blue, O-Town, Five etc.

Happy 16th Birthday, Myron Bong!

Oh! He even brought his guitar! I'm not sure if it's a gift from someone or he brought it from home. He told me that he has like four guitars at home. Two acoustics and two 'electronics' :p Hahaha! It's electric, Myron. Not, electronics! :p Enjoy your day today, Myron! Live your sweet sixteen life to the fullest!


A new acquaintant? Are you out there? Is this for real or am I just dreaming?

No comments: