Sunday, August 30, 2009

Le Stadium!

I just got back from Le Stadium; the so-called 'Liverpool Fan Headquarters'. It was not a bad place to be after all. Liverpool FC won the match against Bolton Wanderers. Liverpool scored 3 goals and Bolton scored 2 goals. Such a sad thing to see Bolton's Davies sent off from the game. An awesome comeback from Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard. I am amazed of how Dirk Kuyt chested the ball into the path of Torres and let the Spaniard lashed it home. I admire Gerrard's tremendous power shot from outside the box straight to the far left corner of the goal post! (y) Job well done! (Why am I even talking about Liverpool?) 0:)

Right now, Manchester United is playing with Arsenal FC. I'm voting for Manchester United, no doubt! Swell! All the best to both of the teams.


Congratulations to Chelsea for scoring 3 goals and sweeping Burnley off her feet!




I would like to thank Azrin for sending me back home and Amin for chipping in $2 for my quencher.

No comments: