Monday, August 03, 2009

The Sims 3 screenshots (Part 2)

If you were or still wondering why I didn't come online, it was because..

I PLAYED THE SIMS 3!
(Note that there are GIF animations :)

My Sims' name is Adam Young. He's my idol. He threw a birthday party. Look how much fun he had with his co-workers, old friends and best friends.



Photobucket


The next day..

Photobucket

After that wonderful party he threw, the next day, he invited Kate Pistachio over whom he met walking down the street and proposed her. I know Adam was ready and it was time for him to become a matured adult and take responsibility. To get a job, start a family and live a happy life.

Photobucket


You might be wondering whose kitchen is on fire. It's my neighbor, Tamao Serizawa (My brother's Sims). He didn't have any cooking skills so he accidentally started a fire. No worries. I replaced his old stove with a new one! :D

No comments: