Sunday, August 02, 2009

She wants to be a guitarist.

I went over to Zul's place earlier today because I promised Fizah to teach her how to play the guitar. She wants to be a guitarist! Surprisingly, Fikri and Zai were there too! I even bought Fizah a rose! A single rose would do it!


Before the lesson started, she was playing Kingdom Hearts. Honestly, she really loves Kingdom Hearts! Right, Fizah? :p

The lesson went well. Zai took 2 pictures of us both. Too bad there weren't any more pictures taken.


I like this picture :))

I wanted to take more pictures with her but unfortunately, I was too late. No worries. There's always next time :) I hope you enjoyed the guitar lesson. Practice those basic chords, yes? And I hope she loves the rose too!

I love you.



Oh well. Time to watch Night at the Museum 2! I know. I know. That movie was last time. I told you I rarely go to the cinemas! :p SEE YOU AROUND! CHEERS!

No comments: