Saturday, April 14, 2012

If Video Games Were Real 2.

Hello! It's been a long time since I've posted up something new in this very blog of mine. Broadband connections rarely work anymore on my laptop. I don't know why. Well, right now, I am happily surfing the net. I'm sleeping over at Omar's tonight. I am exhausted! My neck is having some kind of pain, probably because of yesterday's match!

Oh! Speaking of yesterday's match, we won 6-3 against LCB UFC! I scored the second goal of the game for Cobra! The rest are lucky shots. It's all about the skills and timing. Thanks to those who came to support! Thanks to those who assisted really well on the field. You know who you are!

Maybe I'll just post up a new Smosh video which was released a few minutes ago!


SMOSH - IF VIDEO GAMES WERE REAL 2

No comments: