Thursday, December 11, 2008

52's Function.

Yesterday night, we went to Zul's auntie's function. Most of the time, we just sat around in one place doing nothing. And before the eating started, we finished a whole plate of cupcakes but there was one left. Melayu wah tu yo. Lots of pictures were taken. You can check out Fizah's facebook for more.

Our so called roller coaster ride :p We were super bored, okay? Sayang Fizah nada dalam gambar.




Before this..






Mortal Kombat.. ? Kinda..


They say that a hero will save us..

Cute kan? :)


Bruneian boy bands. Quit playing games with our hearts. -Backstreet Boys.


This photo is kinda terrifying somehow. You see that little glow in the middle there? Let's zoom it up, shall we?

That's what you get when you take photos late at night. This was captured around 11, maybe? You can't actually see the figure there but when zoomed in from the camera, it looks like a figure sitting down, staring at the ground as if it is bowing to someone or something. I'm not crazy. I'm just a little unwell, I know.


Have you seen this man.. err.. woman? I dunno. This picture really amazes me because how the heck did Zul turn into a chick? o.0 Ey, admit it.. He looks gorgeous in here, right? ;) Once again.. I'M NOT CRAZY! I'M JUST A LITTLE UNWELL, I KNOW!

Si Zul mau light blue, iatah :D

No comments: