Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hello India!

हेल्लो ! हाउ दो यू दो ? ( Hello! How do you do? ) Hahaha! It's in Hindi. Entah. Ada this cool translator on the panel above so might as well try and use it. :)

Ahoy there readers! Just so you know, I just reached India! The previous flight was alright. I was on Malaysian Airlines.

Iyea! That baby!

It took off and landed excellently. The meal was delightful. I had chicken curry with rice and this mashed green thing which tasted like potato somehow. The duration of the flight was approximately 4 hours? Yes, during the 4 hour flight, I played Hangman and Crosswords to kill time. Oh yeah! While we were up in the sky, I saw this bright and shimmering light. I wore my spectacles and tried to see it clearer. It turned out to be the beautiful moon! It was as if we were headed for it or something. Yes, it was really amazing when it shined down on the clouds below.

A pleasant view of New Delhi.

Okay, so now about the place I'm staying. New Delhi. The weather is a bit foggy. It's not fog actually. It's the dust from all the construction that is going on here. The traffic is out of control. You'll hear honks everywhere! They'll try and squeeze into narrow paths, damn straight!

Look at that darn traffic jam! Imagine that you're there driving in one of the cars and you're late for work! You wouldn't be happy now, would you?

Now I'm happy. For all these times, I finally got the chance to meet dad again and this time my little sister, Aizzatul tags along. I'm staying at his apartment. It's 1 o'clock and it's late. Don't worry, I'll start off with my Day 1 later :) Cheeros!

I want to give my special thanks to Fizah, Zul, Memet, Fikri, Fathul, Afiq and the others who wished me a safe trip and who was always there for me. Starting from today! 2 weeks and counting.. I'll be back after new year, don't worry! I guess I'm going to be the one who's going to get worried. Oh well, smell ya laterr!

Man in the screen: " Oh darn! One of these buttons will get me out of here!


Yippee ki-yay!

No comments: