Saturday, December 13, 2008

HOLLYY CRAYP! :D

I just got a call from my mom earlier and she said she got the PMB results. And good news, I passed my PMB examinations! I don't know about the results though. Moms is going to bring the paper later. Finally, a golden ticket to Secondary 4! There's a lot of accomplishing to do in this life. Congratulations for the people who passed their PMB examinations! Mizah, you see? I know you could do it! Hahaha! Well, smell ya later! I'm going to celebrate my day with a super slumber party with the brothers!

I got my results!

211 AK ABDUL HAADI PUTERA BIN PG MAHARI P B.M/4 ENG/2 PUI/9 HIS/9 GEO/5 MAT/7 SCI/7 COM/9

And I'm not happy with it :|


To this particular person, Amin Tamrin ; I'm sorry. I guess its bad news for you. I'd hate to be in your shoes right now. I didn't expect this to happen, you know? Why did you fail? This examinations isn't a big joke. I hope you succeed in the near future man.

No comments: