Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 12

I've been going round asking the youngest one in their family lately. As you can see, I'm the eldest in my family and I don't know exactly what does it feel like being the youngest. Is it exciting? Is it boring? Here are some information about on how does it feel being the youngest from the "youngsters" I've asked :)

Aiman Aziz Abdullah (14) :
Being the youngest in the family, you can be hopeless, useless and clueless. When you make any opinion, they don't accept it cuz they think I'm wrong and the elder is right. When you're going out, you have to home by your curfew but our sister/brother don't. They can be home at anytime. The elder comes first and the younger comes second. Sometimes they ignore you for no reason. But you can be spoiler sometimes. Always make things go wrong but sometimes you can be right.

Syaza Adibah (11) :
It’s not all fun being the youngest. Siblings, cousins and a few other of my relatives bully me a lot. Just because I’m the youngest they think I’m hopeless. Rightt, so, what I’m trying to say is that, as the youngest child I get tortured a lot. Sometimes, whatever wrong doings I do, I could sometimes get away with it. And the parents blame my sisters instead. So then, they get mad whatsoever, and they either torture or kill me. Sometimes I even wished I never was the youngest because of the responses I get. I get all lonely cause my elder sisters don’t really want to spend time with me because they’re afraid they might do something wrong and they think I might complain to my parents. So, what I feel as the youngest? I feel lonely and ungrateful.

Hamidi Halidi (16) :
Boring atu saja :D Selalu kalah jua. Awu banar and abang ku selalu kalau ia ada chores suruh nya aku buat. Awu seriously. Boring pasal abang ku selalu kalau ia ada chores suruh nya aku buat AND misti mengalah. Atu saja. Banar. Atau abang ku kadang kadang kana suruh ambil barang, suruhnya aku.

Michelle Low Jia Yee (15) :
Being the youngest in the family feels great. I mean not too good but not too bad. Sometimes I just wished I had a little brother or sister who makes me feel like a big responsible sis to them or maybe even pick on them sometimes =P Overall, I like being 'manja' as the youngest in the family.

Rahim Abdullah (?) :
its coool dudeee hahaa atu sjaaa . peace

That's just about the youngsters I've questioned so far. If you're the youngest in the family and you want your answer up there, mail me or just simply leave a message in the chatbox. Thank you.

Yippee ki-yay!

No comments: