Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 7

I went to another big mall today called Saket Mall and I shopped till I dropped ! On our way to Saket Mall, I took a photo of the guards in front of the main entrance.

He's wielding a Galil if I'm not mistaken.

I bought so many things especially for Fizah. I got some earring and bangles too for them chinese girls! BOLLYWOOD STYLE YO! Hahaha! I asked my grandfather if it was the biggest mall in all India. He said Ambience is. Saket Mall is just popular for it's wideness and shopping complexes. And plus, it's L-shaped! Nice~



When we went up, we gathered in one place and together went to the food court. I had some dosai and nasi biryani !



Looks yummy ey? ;)




Dad went back after that because he said my grandfather was feeling rather dizzy. I stayed with Muizzah and my stepmother to go shopping. Do you know where we went?

CROCS! HELLZ YEAH! CROCS!





And then..




I wanted to buy the Call of Duty 4 game but I thought to myself that if I bought it, it wouldn't be compatible in my laptop. It requires an NVIDIA software. =_=" After that, we went to Miss Jo to buy the blings and accessories. That's it, I guess. Cheeros! Ada orang birthday ni karang ;)

No comments: