Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 6

I went to Ambience Mall again but this time we enjoyed ourselves at a mini theme park called Fun City. There was a big obstacle kind of gym for kids. Too bad I didn't get the chance to explore inside it. Oh well. We did ride on this big moving boat machine! Yeah, it was fun. OH! OH! There was this fat clown in pink! He walked while swaying his hands around :| Weird. And lastly, we saw Santa Clause! .He was riding on a buggy on the opposite seat at the back but he had dark skin tone :s







When I reached home, I went out with my dad again to buy some groceries. After that, I got worn out and rested for a bit :)



LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT FROM THE GROCERY STORE!



Lucky Charms cereals! It doesn't look exactly like this but still.. LUCKY CHARMS!


And this Appy Fizz :) It's sure damn tasty.

No comments: