Thursday, June 25, 2009

DPMM FC brings home the victory.

Too bad I didn't cut my hair today because we were too late. Oh well. I'm going to go to the saloon in Serusop tomorrow anyways. What saloon? It's called Magstar and it's only $8. Pretty good, ey?

Around 8 o'clock, we went to Stadium Haji Hassanal Bolkiah to watch the Brunei DPMM FC Team compete against Geylang FC. It's a Singaporean team, I think. I didn't want to go at first but SOMEONE bought a ticket for me! I was forced. I thought the match was going to be boring at first because honestly speaking, I am not interested in watching the Brunei team play. As time passed by, things got.. exciting. The whole crowd were going wild. Shouting and cursing throughout the whole game. DPMM FC won the match against Geylang FC with a 3 - 0 score! Congratulations to DPMM FC for being the victor! I'm quite impressed! :) Jimbob was there too! She said she saw me but I didn't catch her. STALKER! :p

No comments: