Monday, June 01, 2009

My first trip to KK !

Work it harder. Make it better. Move it faster makes us stronger. More than ever hour after our work is never over.

Hey everyone! I just got back from KK yesterday at night. As you can see, I haven't touched my laptop for 3 days now. Oh how I miss it! I miss Fizah as well!!! :D & Moonlight Diary was on tour :p Kidding. I haven't cut my hair either. She is going to be so pissed! (A) HAHAHA! Bring it on!

Afiq invited me and Zul. Amin was there too! It was full of fun packed cool adventure. Too bad we didn't make it to KK on the first day because of the long traffic jam -_- Yes. We were in the car for hours but we killed time by playing cards. And it was my first time boarding the ferry in a car! The ferry can hold only about 10 vehicles max? Intriguing.

First day of the journey to KK. The immigration closed at 10 so we didn't make it to KK on time. AND WE GOT STUCK IN TEMBURONG! We were busy finding a place to spend the night. We found a guest house called Rumah Peninggalan Temburong but the rooms were all booked! Alas, we found a nice place to stay. It wasn't much but it has got potential. The guest house we spent the night in is at Jalan Ujong Jalan 0.0 We stayed up all night and played cards again. We had a burping and a farting contest. Hahaha! Zul won the burping contest and I won the farting contest :p Hey! The nasi katok I ate that night was delicious! While we were up late at night, we befriended two stray cats! One was a white and gray colour named Patroclus and another one was orange named Helios. Oh yes! Hahaha!

Around 5AM, we took off and headed for KK. I slept in the car for.. I don't know how long. Afiq woke me up later and said we reached KK already. I checked the time in my phone and it was already 9AM! So then we had our breakfast at this restaurant called Restaurant Banu. The food wasn't so bad. And then, we went to 1Borneo Shopping Complex. *Note: We haven't showered at this point*

I bought Java Chip from Starbucks :) I couldn't find anything for Fizah. :(

After that, we stayed in Marina Apartment on the 7th floor. The view from the room we slept in was great! You can see the ocean gathered with clusters of small boats and ships and the swimming pool below on the first floor. Around 10PM, we went to Kampong Air and had our dinner. Once we stepped in, the waiters and waitresses there started to call us out to buy their food and stuff. It is a very hectic food court and there were lots and lots of fishes! I saw a big ass fish that looked like a Coelacanth! :O Big ass? I meant BIG BIG ASS!

Coelacanth Large Pictures, Images and Photos

And then, we went to Warisan Square and Centrepoint. I finally bought myself a new t-shirt worth 19.10RM. Not bad, ey? It was getting late and so we went to McDonald's to buy ourselves some grub for later. And then, off to 7/11. The slushie machine was broken so Amin treated us drinks! Thanks, Amin.

The next morning, we went swimming! We had trouble finding the swimming pool because it was on the other side of the building. We thought from our building, we can go straight to the pool deck but there were no other ways. We went down, passed the parking lot and went to the other building with the swimming pool. At last, we found it! The water was cold but refreshing. We conquered the pool only for a short while. Everyone was shivering! Haha!


Pictures will be posted up soon!





OHHH! I'VE BEEN DRIVING ON THIS ROAD FOR TOO LONG! I'M JUST TRYNA FIND MY WAY BACK HOME!~



Thanks Afiq for inviting me to an adventurous trip to KK!

BELLER! FIZZER! :O

No comments: