Friday, June 12, 2009

Sex.mp3?

Tomorrow is the last day of school. Our annual last-day-of-school cleaning campaign will be going on and our school's Talentine with special guest performers, 'Bro7herhodZ'.

I was in Gadong earlier. I wanted some songs from my friend, Geez so I switched on my bluetooth. While the file was being sent, an unknown bluetooth device interrupted our connection. The name was 'Cintailah--something'. Fathul accepted the file and tried to open the file. The file name was 'sex.mp3' but the icon was an application installer. How can an MP3 file be an installer? Figures. Fathul explored that virus using this file explorer. Turned out there were numbers and letters flooding the whole screen. So people, close your bluetooth when not in use.

Oh yeah! Fizah was there too with The Frostereos ;)

No comments: