Sunday, June 14, 2009

R.I.P. Aspire Series! D:

It is really sad to hear that my laptop broke down and is suffering from the Blue Screen of Death :(

Well, I wasn't planning on damaging it or making it more severe. My dad bought me a new laptop anyways. Without a laptop, there will be no full communications with my friends. All my programs, music files, images, games and others are all stuck in there. Thank goodness I've got all of Fizah's pictures in my pen-drive. Teehee!

I am currently at Zul's place using his laptop. I guess with my new laptop, I'll have to download some of the programs that I installed in my old laptop. For example; Registy Fix, CCleaner, uTorrent, Warcraft: Frozen Throne, Counter-Strike 1.6 and the new Windows Live Messenger. T.T By the way, the underlined programs are important to me. CCleaner is to clean 'crap' in my computer. The old name was 'Crap Cleaner' but they somehow changed it. Maybe because it sounded.. err 'crappy'? And Registry Fix is to remove invalid shortcuts and others, I forgot what they are. Mostly removes used inside files and also to fix the Blue Screen of Death problem. It really works! But I don't know why it didn't work on my computer! I tried it on Safe Mode and it still went blue! :(

Everything's back to normal now with Afiq back in the picture. I'm glad it's all over :) Fizah is going away tomorrow to an arab school. I sure am going to miss her.. ALOT! Take good care of yourself!

No comments: