Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bravo! Not.

In school today, performers from Chung Hwa Middle School came down to our school to perform a lion dance for Chinese New Year. Everyone in the hall couldn't even keep quiet for 2 minutes! There were 4 lions. A black one, a purple-white one, a red one and an orange one. It was fun. It has been a long time since I last saw the lion dance!

Stayed back right after school finished today. I met up with Fikri at SOASC and together we headed down to SMJA field. Fathul was playing. That was why. He was also representing his school, Maktab Duli. They went against this business school and they won!

Maktab Duli 5 - 3 Business School

Our supporters were aiming for a 5 and they earned it. Next up were SAS U-15 against Sports School. We lost again with a scoreline of:

SAS U-15 0 - 6 Sports School

We need to improve. Seriously. This year has turned out to be a bad year for us. Anyways, my left eye was sting red because of my contact lens. My right eye is all good but I'm still wondering the problem about my left eye. I almost threw away my contact lenses earlier. It was very irritating! ==

No comments: