Monday, February 22, 2010

Alphabet game.

I got in touch with my wizard buddy once again. She said that she had disappeared into the world of exams and will be again in a month or so. I'm glad we got in touch again. Anyways, we played an alphabet game! It played like this: She starts first, then I continue on with the next letter and it repeats.

A - Armadillo
B - Beret
C - Catastrophic
D - Disaster
E - Electricity
F - Frostbites
G - Gingerbread man
H - Horoscope
I - Indecisive
J - Jeopardize
K - Kalimantan
L - Leadership
M - Move
N - Nonsense
O - Opaque
Q - Quadrilateral
R - Rawiza Rakawi (DOUBLE R! :p)
S - Sizzling
T - Topaz
U - Underage
V - Vigorously
W - Watermelon (She forgot the letter W! She jumped straight to X. Hahaha.)
X - Xavier
Y - Yam
Z - Zealous

This is actually my first time playing an alphabet game! And I finished the game, Raw Danger an hour ago! :D

No comments: