Friday, February 05, 2010

You must log in first!

A week without an internet connection is bull. Seriously, I've been spending most of my time at home playing Dynasty Warriors 6 on my PS2, The Sims 3 on my laptop, Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 on my PS3, music making, watching television (which I don't usually do but I have to for the sake of my fun motive) etc. Although I can surf the net using my mobile phone but it has become a bore for me already. :/ But the past is the past. We've replaced the 4 year old modem with a new one now. And it feels good to have the ol' wireless connection back! I miss typing too! Well, TIME FOR HAPPY AQUARIUM!

I've been told that the bills are $1000+ in total. Good thing the step-dad was a former member of the M.O.C. or our line could have been terminated!

Some of you may have been getting this lately but there's been a slight problem with Facebook. Recognize the 'You must log in first' problem? Yes, that. Every time I try to reply a message or even view someone's profile, I get dragged back to the home page and the 'You must log in first' appears! I have nothing to worry about now that I can surf stress-free!

No comments: