Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rise up and gather.

Hello! Soccer training at Pusar Ulak field today was crazy! Sahrul and I couldn't go on under the blazing sun. He told me that he was going to faint if he was to continue further. "No complaints!" - Amin Tamrin.

When they switched their training positions to the other far side of the field, some of us were still resting. We were going to head over to the training area but Vuili came right on time.. with his pump! I was pumping the balls with Azrin while the others were having a really hard time! 0:) The new recruits did very well today as their first time today. Vuili even wore his newly bought boots! In fact, half of the team wore new boots. They said that they'll be having a friendly match against SAS FC this Saturday. I'm sorry but I will not be coming as I will be attending a barbecue at Pantai Berakas on that day. Maybe some other time, guys.

No comments: