Sunday, February 14, 2010

Football? [Updated 17th February '10]

The barbecue at Berakas beach today was awesome! I didn't see Afiq though but Qidha said that he only called. We didn't meet him because we were playing on the beach. Seriously, the beach was full-up! Oh, I get to play touch football for the first time! Well, I don't think I have in the past few years. But it's exhilarating! Although I didn't actually know how to play the game properly, all I thought that I was supposed to do was to mark your man and take him down. HARD! Hahaha. Geez was all mine for the taking. 0:) We even saw Akon and Madonna walking down by the beach -- the two couples that Fikri mentioned.


Irwan wasn't supposed to smile. :p




"Nobody touch my quarterback!" - Hakim.


Aiman getting tackled by Hazwan.

No comments: