Friday, April 02, 2010

The clash begins.

I was late for a movie with Zul and Memet yesterday but I wasn't the only one. Dayat was also late! The movie started around 7:35 PM but I arrived around 8 o'clock. I don't think we skipped any of the epic scenes. So.. Clash of the Titans.



A really great movie! Engaged on the Greek mythology. I don't really know how to explain the plot though but on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give this movie a 7.5. Why?

1) Most of the fighting scenes were short although wicked! (Except for the battle against the giant scorpions.)
2) Io taught Perseus to sense Medusa's movements before they even entered Madusa's Lair. When Medusa was already slain and Perseus left the cave, Io got stabbed from the back by a mutant King Aithlios.

I won't go further for I will spoil the movie. You guys should definitely watch it! Anyway, after the movie, we went to TFF and played Band Hero for an hour. Thanks to Dayat for the treat!

No comments: