Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let the fires burn.

Thank you for inviting me to play Rock Band with you, Memet. I had a great time! Wadud was also there. It was just the three of us jamming away. My Red Bull that I brought with me even turned cold! It was like being in a refrigerator except spacious. Hahaha. We didn't really use the drum that much. There are two drum sets. One of them had a pedal problem and the other one had a crash problem. Memet really wanted to play the drums. Don't worry. Wait for YOUR Rock Band set. :) After that, I wanted to eat at Ahan Thai's Restaurant because I was hungry and also craving for its butter milk chicken. Zul, who just finished tuition, even came to chill with us for awhile. We had a few laughs and exchanged stories. Thanks for sending me back home, Zul.

Seriously, this hamstring is beginning to tick me off! I already know how I'm going to face school tomorrow.. while limping. ==

No comments: