Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweeeeeet 6teen!

On April 22, 2010: Zul picked me up from home around 7, then picked Bahrin up from his place and off to Gadong. We played COD: MW2 at TFF. Memet and Wadud were already there. Soon, Fikri, Fathul and Afiq came. As it was getting late, slowly everyone was going home so it was left with Zul, Fikri, Wadud and me playing Band Hero after that.

We only played for half an hour because Zul got 'tired'. The clock struck 12 and one of them didn't even say a thing. When I mentioned about it, then they did. I thought I was going to celebrate my birthday on a lonely night with only half the Brothers. When we were on the way to Zul's place, Fikri told me to stick my head out and imagine doing my first 'drive-by' since it's my 16th birthday. I did and so did he. We reached home and Fikri showed me the time in his mobile phone. It was 12:34 AM. Eventually, he told me to knock on the door. At first I was thinking that it would be crazy for me to knock or ring the bell at that time of hour! I could've piss someone off! So, I just knocked. A few seconds later, someone opened the lock and when I pushed the door opened, I was very surprised to see Fizah standing with a candlelit cake. The birthday song then was sung by each and everyone who was there. Afiq and Fathul came speeding in, Bahrin came running while clapping his hands like some crazy guy trying to crash the party. Seriously. I didn't expect any kind of surprise! Thank you, guys! I actually think that night didn't happen at all but unbelievably, it did!


Watch this! They were so drunkstoked! :p



Fizah got me a decent collared dark blue shirt. Zul got me Uncharted 2. I don't even know how to go further into the story. Overall, it was extremely incredibly amazingly awesome! Best birthday yet! I'd like to thank the Brothers, Bahrin, Memet, Qidah, Fizah and Dedeh although she didn't do much but still being there for the surprise party. Hakim and Ridha for helping out too! (Said Fathul)



I treated them to a movie today. We watched "The Losers". I just realized it premieres today! I had a really great time. Honestly and especially with Fizah. A wonderful journey packed with lovely conversations. Thank you so much! I hope you guys had fun as much as I did. The pleasure was all mine!

No comments: